Blue Swords (horse)

Eastern Shore Handicap (1942)
Blue Swords (born 1940) was an American Thoroughbred race horse who debuted as a two-year-old in 1942. Bred in Kentucky by Samuel D. Riddle, he was owned by Allen T. Simmons of Akron, Ohio, a rubber mogul and radio station operator. He was rated a close rival of Occupation, owned by Chicago, Illinois contractor John Marsch, in horse racing competition in the Western United States.
Blue Swords was a son of Blue Larkspur and Flaming Swords, whose father was Man o’ War. In 22 starts, he earned 5 wins, 5 places, and 2 shows. His career earnings totaled $58,065 Orange Cup toothpaste dispenser.
Blue Swords finished third in the Washington Park Race Track Futurity event on August 15, 1942. A 20 to 1 shot, he was bested by the winner, Occupation Nike jerseys online store, and Count Fleet, who placed second. On September 3, 1942, he came within 1/5 of a second of the Aqueduct Racetrack track record established by the sprinter Doulrab. Blue Swords bested Col. Teddy by three lengths, finishing with a time of 1:10 3/5.
Blue Swords secured a purse of $10,800 by winning the Eastern Shore Handicap at Havre de Grace, Maryland, on September 12, 1942. He won by a length after taking the lead down the stretch and pulling away comfortably. He ran the six furlongs in 1:12.
On the final day of the Belmont Park fall meeting, October 10, 1942, Count Fleet established a track record by running 1:34 4/5 in the Champagne Stakes. Blue Swords ran second, putting up a strong pursuit. Count Fleet had fractions of 0:23, 0:46 Fabric Shaver, 1:10, and 1:34 4/5. Blue Swords’ second position was eight lengths faster than third place Attendant.
In early odds for the 1943 Kentucky Derby,Blue Swords was given an 8 to 1 shot by James J. Carroll, St. Louis, Missouri sports betting commissioner. Also at 8 to 1 were Ocean Wave (Horse) and Devil’s Thumb. Count Fleet was named the favorite at 2 to 1.
On April 8, 1943, Blue Swords finished 11th at Jamaica, New York in the feature race, Experimental handicap. He came in ahead of only four horses at a time when he was considered second to Count Fleet in the Kentucky Derby future books.
Nevertheless, odds makers made Blue Swords a 6 to 1 pick to win the Kentucky Derby prior to the horse’s arrival in Louisville, Kentucky stainless steel thermos, on April 17, 1943. Al Wolf of the Los Angeles Times gave him the edge provided there was mud on the race track.
Blue Swords again failed to perform up to expectations, this time in the Derby Trial. He ran poorly throughout the six furlongs, finishing ahead of just four horses among a field of fifteen. In the Wood Memorial Stakes on April 17, 1943, Count Fleet won handily after Blue Swords led temporarily prior to the half mile mark. At the finish, Count Fleet led Blue Swords by four lengths.
On April 23, 1943, Blue Swords worked out at Churchill Downs, running 3/8 of a mile in :41 2/5. Count Fleet was timed three seconds quicker, clocking in at :38 2/5. On April 30, Blue Swords was given 8 to 1 odds and was assigned the #1 post position.
On May 1, 1943, in front of a crowd of 60,000, Blue Swords finished three lengths behind Count Fleet. Count Fleet’s next nearest rival, Slide Rule, was nine lengths in back of him at the end.

Karelian Isthmus

Coordinates: 60°30′N 29°54′E / 60.5°N 29.9°E / 60 jackets sale.5; 29.9
The Karelian Isthmus (Russian: Карельский перешеек; Finnish: Karjalankannas) is the approximately 45–110 km wide stretch of land, situated between the Gulf of Finland and Lake Ladoga in northwestern Russia, to the north of the River Neva (between 61°21’N, 59°46’N and 27°42’E, 31°08’E). Its northwestern boundary is the relatively narrow area between the Bay of Vyborg and Lake Ladoga. If the Karelian Isthmus is defined as the entire territory of present-day Saint Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast to the north of the Neva, the isthmus’ area covers about 15,000 km2.
The smaller part of the isthmus to the southeast of the old Russia-Finland border is considered historically as Northern Ingria, rather than part of the Karelian Isthmus itself. The rest of the isthmus was historically a part of Finnish Karelia. This was conquered by the Russian Empire during the Great Northern War in 1712 and included within the autonomous Grand Duchy of Finland (1809–1917) of the Russian Empire. When Finland became independent in 1917, the isthmus (except for the territory roughly corresponding to present-day Vsevolozhsky District and some districts of Saint Petersburg) remained Finnish. Finnish Karelia was ceded to the Soviet Union by Finland following the Winter War (1939–1940) and Continuation War (1941–1944). In 1940–1941, during the Interim Peace, most of the ceded territories in the isthmus were included within the Karelo-Finnish SSR. However, since World War II the entire isthmus has been divided between the city of Saint Petersburg (mostly Kurortny District), as well as Priozersky District, Vsevolozhsky District and Vyborgsky District of Leningrad Oblast.
According to the 2002 census, the population of the Kurortny District of Saint Petersburg and the parts of Leningrad Oblast situated on the Karelian Isthmus amounts to 539,000. Many Saint Petersburg residents also decamp to the Isthmus during their vacations.

The isthmus’ terrain has been influenced dramatically by the Weichsel glaciation. Its highest point lies on the Lembolovo Heights moraine at about 205 m (670 ft). There are no mountains on the isthmus, but steep hills occur in some places.
The Vuoksi, largest river, runs southeastwards from Lake Saimaa of Finland to Lake Ladoga, dividing the isthmus into two uneven parts. Saimaa Canal opened in 1856 links Lake Saimaa to the Bay of Vyborg.
The Karelian Isthmus lies within the ecoregion of Scandinavian and Russian taiga. Geobotanically, it lies at the juncture of the Central European, Eastern European and Northern European floristic provinces of the Circumboreal Region of the Holarctic Kingdom.
The isthmus is mostly covered by coniferous forests formed by Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) and Norway spruce (Picea abies), with numerous lakes (e.g. Lake Sukhodolskoye and Lake Glubokoye) as well as small grass[clarification needed], fen and Sphagnum raised bogs. Forests cover approximately 11.700 km of the isthmus, more than three-fourths of its total square. Swampy areas occupy on average 5.5 percent of the territory. In the large contiguous area along the shore of Lake Ladoga in Vsevolozhsky District, in the southeastern part of the isthmus, bogs occur much more frequently than in other parts. The same was once true of the lowland along the Neva River, which has been drained. The soil is predominantly podsol, which contains massive boulders, especially in the north and northwest, where large granite rocky outcrops occur.
Pine forests (with Pinus sylvestris) are the most widespread and occupy 51% of the forested area of the Karelian Isthmus, followed by spruce forests (with Picea abies, 29%) and birch forests (with Betula pendula and B. pubescens, 16%). Stands on more fertile soils and in more favorable locations are occasionally dominated by Norway maple, black alder, grey alder, common aspen, English oak, grey willow, dark-leaved willow, tea-leaved willow, small-leaved lime or European white elm. Common vegetation of various types of pine forests includes heather, crowberry, common juniper, eared willow, lingonberry, water horsetail, bracken, graminoids (i.e. grasses in the wider sense) Avenella flexuosa and Carex globularis, mosses Pleurozium schreberi, Sphagnum angustifolium and S. russowii, and lichens Cladonia spp. Prominent in various spruce forests are wood horsetail, common wood sorrel, bilberry, lingonberry, graminoids Avenella flexuosa, Calamagrostis arundinacea, Carex globularis, and mosses Polytrichum commune and Sphagnum girgensohnii. Prominent vegetation of various birch forests include meadowsweet, common wood sorrel, bilberry and graminoids Calamagrostis arundinacea and C. canescens.
1184 species of wild vascular plants are recorded in the isthmus. See also the List of the vascular plants of the Karelian Isthmus. Red squirrel, moose, red fox, mountain hare and boar (reintroduced) are typical inhabitants of the forests.
The climate of the isthmus is moderately continental, with 650–800 mm (25–32 in) average precipitation per year, long snowy winters lasting from November through mid-April and occasionally reaching about -40 °C (-40 F), moderately cool summers and short frost-free period. Compared to other parts of the Leningrad Oblast, the winter here is usually milder due to the moderating influence of the Gulf of Finland, but longer.
The city of Vyborg and the town of Priozersk are situated on the northwestern part of the isthmus.
The Karelian Isthmus is a popular place for hiking, cycling, skiing (Korobitsyno and Kavgolovo), climbing (near Kuznechnoye), canoeing (Losevo), fishing for consumption (of carp bream, northern pike, roach, European perch, ruffe, burbot and others), mushroom hunting (for porcini, red-capped scaber stalk, birch bolete, velvet bolete, slippery Jack, golden chanterelle, Lactarius resimus, woolly milk-cap, ugly milk-cap, saffron milk-cap, Lactarius rufus, various Russulas and others), berry picking (of bilberry, raspberry, woodland strawberry, cowberry, cranberry, cloudberry, bog bilberry and stone bramble). It is a popular summer resort for Saint Petersburg citizens since the late 19th century, served by trains of Finlyandsky Rail Terminal. The isthmus, especially the land along Saint Petersburg–Vyborg and Saint Petersburg–Priozersk railroads, hosts numerous dachas.
A 20–35 km wide stretch of land in Vyborgsky District and Republic of Karelia to the west of the Vyborg–Hiitola railway, as well as the islands and shores of the Gulf of Vyborg, belongs to the strictly guarded zone of the border control, reaching the shore of Lake Ladoga at Hiitola. In 1993–2006 the zone was formally 5 km wide, although in fact it has always been much wider. Visiting it is forbidden without a permit issued by the FSB (by KGB during the time of the Soviet Union).
Geologically the Karelian Isthmus lies on the southern edge of the Baltic Shield’s crystalline bedrock. During the final part of the last Weichsel glaciation, deglaciation in the central parts of the Isthmus started as early as 14000 BP, when it formed the bottom of a large lake dammed by the surrounding ice sheet. During further deglaciation, at the time of the Baltic Ice Lake, an early high water stage of the Baltic Sea, when the ice sheet retreated to Salpausselkä, the upland area of the Isthmus remained a large island and many upland lakes emerged.
Prior to 12650 BP, the land was characterized by harsh Arctic conditions with permafrost and sparse vegetation. Steppe-tundra complexes developed after this point. Around 11000 BP climate began to warm and became humid, first pine and birch forests were established longchamp bags outlet.
Around 9000 BP Ancylus Lake, another stage of the Baltic Sea, retreated, and many lowland lakes were also isolated in depressions formed earlier by glacial exaration and fluvioglacial activity. Lake Ladoga was separated from the sea as well. Due to land uplift, around 5000 BP the River Vuoksi started emptying into Lake Ladoga as a new outlet of Lake Saimaa. Lake Ladoga transgressed, flooding lowland lakes and the Vuoksi, and became connected with the sea at Heinjoki (now Veshchevo), to the east of present-day Vyborg. Around 3100–2400 BP the Neva River emerged, draining Lake Ladoga into the Baltic Sea. Ladoga level gradually sank from 15–18 m to its modern position of 4–5 m above sea-level, and lowland lakes were isolated again. However, the Vuoksi still had a significant direct outflow connection to the Bay of Vyborg, possibly as late as in the 12th century AD. The connection disappeared due to ongoing land uplift in the 2nd millennium AD.
In 1818 a canal, which was dug to drain spring flood waters from Lake Suvanto (now Lake Sukhodolskoye, a 40-km long narrow lake in the eastern part of the Isthmus) into Lake Ladoga, unexpectedly eroded and turned into the Taipaleenjoki (now Burnaya River). The Taipaleenjoki started draining Suvanto and decreased its level by 7 m. Originally waters of Lake Suvanto flowed into the Vuoksi River through a waterway at Kiviniemi (now Losevo), but as a result of the change, the waterway dried out. In 1857 the canal was dug there, but the stream reversed direction, revealed rapids and rendered navigation at Kiviniemi impossible. Since 1857 Suvanto and the Taipaleenjoki have constituted the southern armlet of the Vuoksi River, which has decreased the level of the original northern armlet emptying into Ladoga near Kexholm (now Priozersk) by 4 m, isolating it as a separate river basin.
Apart from the old towns of Vyborg and Priozersk, and churches on the Konevets island of Lake Ladoga, since the late 19th century a number of other archaeological sites have been discovered on the isthmus. Numerous archaeological remnants of the Mesolithic, Neolithic, Copper Age and Bronze Age occur all over the isthmus. The eastern part of the Karelian Isthmus hosts a number of medieval remnants. There are many grave pits of Karelians of the 10th–15th centuries with metal and ceramic artifacts along the northern armlet of the Vuoksi, near Lake Sukhodolskoye and in a few other places in Priozersky District. On the southern shore of Lake Sukhodolskoye small medieval burial mounds are abundant as well. A lot of large cult stones have been found along these bodies of water, as well as agglomerations of cairns. Remnants of several rural settlements were also discovered there as well as on the shore of Lake Ladoga. Remnants of the Tiuri (Tiversk) town (10th–15th centuries) were excavated on a former island in the northern Vuoksi armlet near the Tiuri village (now Vasilyevo). A few treasures of silver adornments and medieval Arabian and Western European coins have also been found, as the isthmus laid on the Volga trade route (at that time, the Vuoksi River had a distributary emptying into the Bay of Vyborg).
Ancestors of Finnic people wandered to the Karelian Isthmus possibly around 8500BC.
In the 11th century, Sweden and Novgorod Republic started to compete tax holding rights. The Treaty of Nöteborg of 1323 established a border between them along the rivers now known as the Sestra and the Volchya
During 17th century Sweden gained the whole isthmus and also Ingria. In this time many Karelians escaped to Tver’s Karelia.
From 1721–1812 the isthmus belonged to the Russian Empire, won in the Great Northern War that started with the Russian conquest of Ingria where the new imperial capital, Saint Petersburg, was founded (1703) in the southern end of the isthmus, in place of old Swedish town Nyenskans. Then in 1812, the northwestern half was transferred, as a part of Old Finland, to the autonomous Grand Duchy of Finland, created in 1809 and in a personal union with Russia.
Due to its size, favorable climate, rich fishing waters and proximity to Saint Petersburg, the capital of the Russian Empire, the Karelian Isthmus became the wealthiest part of Finland once the industrial revolution had gained momentum in the 19th century. The railroads Saint Petersburg–Vyborg–Riihimäki (1870), Vyborg–Hiitola–Sortavala (1893), Saint Petersburg–Kexholm–Hiitola (1917) crossed the isthmus, contributing to its economic development. By the end of the 19th century the nearby areas along the Saint Petersburg–Vyborg section had become popular place of summer resort for wealthy Saint Petersburgers.
When Finland declared its independence in 1917, the isthmus (except for the territory roughly corresponding to present-day Vsevolozhsky District and some districts of Saint Petersburg) remained Finnish, part of the Viipuri province with its center in Viipuri, the second largest Finnish city. A considerable part of the remaining area populated by Ingrian Finns seceded from Bolshevist Russia as the Finland-backed Republic of North Ingria, but was reintegrated with Russia in the end of 1920 according to the conditions of the Treaty of Tartu. In 1928–1939 parts of the isthmus which belonged to Russia constituted the Kuivaisi National District with its center in Toksova, with Finnish as the official language, according to the policy of national delimitation in the Soviet Union. However, in 1936 the entire Finnish population of the parishes of Valkeasaari, Lempaala, Vuole and Miikkulainen along the Finnish border was deported by the Soviet government.
A number of defensive lines crossed the isthmus during the Soviet-Finnish hostilities in World War II, such as Mannerheim Line, VKT-line, VT-line, Main line (Finnish) and KaUR (Soviet), and fronts moved back and forth over it.
In November 1939, the Soviet Union staged the Shelling of Mainila and invaded Finland in what became known as the Winter War, which took a disproportionally heavy death toll on the Red Army. Only in February 1940 did the Soviet forces manage to penetrate the Mannerheim Line across the isthmus, strength of which is often exaggerated. Finland ceded the Karelian Isthmus and Ladoga Karelia to the Soviet Union in the Peace of Moscow of March 12. According to the protocol appended to the Moscow Peace Treaty, the fighting was ended at noon (Leningrad time), March 13, and by March 26 the Finnish troops had been completely withdrawn. The entire Karelian population of the ceded areas of about 422 thousand people was evacuated to other parts of Finland (see Evacuation of Finnish Karelia). On March 31 most of the ceded territories were incorporated into Karelo-Finnish SSR by a decision of the Supreme Council of the Soviet Union (in the Karelian Isthmus the districts of Jääski, Kexholm and Vyborg). The districts of Kanneljärvi, Koivisto and Rautu as well as the town of Terijoki were, however, included into Leningrad Oblast.
In 1941, during World War II, Germany invaded the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa. Few days later Continuation War as it is known in Finland (it is considered to be a front of the Great Patriotic War in the Soviet Union and Russia) started. Finland initially regained the lost territory, reaching the Russian side of the border of 1939 and seen by the Russians as indirectly contributing to the Siege of Leningrad (see Finnish reconquest of the Karelian Isthmus (1941)). Some 260,000 Karelian evacuees returned home.
On 9 June 1944, strong Soviet forces opened the Vyborg Offensive and pushed the front from the pre-1939 border to Vyborg in ten days. The returned Karelians were evacuated to Finland again. In the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, 25 June–9 July, the Finns concentrated their military strength and brought the offensive to a halt at the River Vuoksi, in the northwesternmost part of the isthmus, at the closest point only 40 kilometres from the border of 1940. The Moscow Armistice ending the war was signed on September 19 herve leger dress, 1944. The entire isthmus became Soviet, although most of it has never been captured by the Soviets in battles. This time the ceded territories of the Karelian Isthmus (including the districts of Jääski, Kexholm and Vyborg) were incorporated into Leningrad Oblast (unlike Ladoga Karelia, which remained within the Karelo-Finnish SSR). The border of the Moscow Peace Treaty (1940) was recognized by Finland again in the Peace of Paris, 1947.
As a result of the war, the population of the Karelian Isthmus has been almost completely replaced. After the war the isthmus was included into the Leningrad Oblast and people from other parts of the Soviet Union, mostly Russian, were settled here. The vast majority of the old Finnish toponyms in the conquered territories were renamed to invented Russian ones by the government around 1948. The Finnish toponyms of the territories included within Karelo-Finnish SSR and of the southern part of the isthmus (albeit assimilated) mostly remained. A lot of youth summer camps were built all over the isthmus during the time of the Soviet Union. Some of them still exist.
The western part of the Karelian Isthmus is an important transport corridor linking Scandinavia and Central Russia. Primorsk, terminus of the Baltic Pipeline System, which has recently become one of the most efficient Russian sea ports, is also located here.
The only motorway on the isthmus is the recently completed E18 “Scandinavia” (M10) going from Saint Petersburg through Vyborg and Vaalimaa.
Saimaa Canal (opened in 1856) is an important link connecting inland waterways of Finland with the Gulf of Finland.
The Karelian Isthmus is served by a number of railways; the trains arrive from Finlyandsky Rail Terminal and Ladozhsky Rail Terminal of Saint Petersburg:
The pulp-and-paper, timber and woodworking industries (JSC Svetogorsk, pulp and paper mill in Svetogorsk, Vyborgsky Pulp and Paper Mill in Vyborg, Priozersky Furniture and Woodworking Industrial Complex and Priozersky Woodworking Factory in Priozersk, as well as other smaller enterprises all over the isthmus) are well developed in Vyborgsky and Priozersky Districts. The pulp and paper industry, however, affects the environment adversely. The predecessor of the Priozersk facilities, Priozersky Pulp and Paper Mill, a major polluter of Lake Ladoga constructed in 1931, was closed down in 1986. Northern and western parts of the isthmus are also an important reserve of granite (quarries in Kuznechnoye, as well as a number of others along the Vyborg-Hiitola railroad).
Vyborg Shipyard is one of the largest shipbuilding companies in Northwestern Russia. Roskar Battery Farm in Pervomayskoye is a leading producer of chicken and eggs.
In Vsevolozhsky District state-owned Morozov Plant is located, which is an important producer of paints, adhesives, abrasives and other substances. In Kuzmolovsky, Vsevolozhsky District, near the station Kapitolovo of the Saint Petersburg–Hiitola railroad, a facility of the Saint Petersburg nuclear enterprise Izotop is located, which specializes in transportation of nuclear materials and radioactive waste. Bogs of Vsevolozhsky District along the shores of Lake Ladoga and the Neva River were major sources of peat for fuel. Now it is extracted in smaller quantities, mostly for agricultural purposes. The district is also an important supplier of sand. A plant of Ford Motor Company producing Ford Focus cars was opened in Vsevolozhsk in 2002.
The Karelian Isthmus is included within Leningrad Military District of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. The isthmus hosts airfields in Levashovo christian louboutin shoes, Pribylovo and Gromovo. Other airfields in Veshchevo and Kasimovo (Vartemyagi) have been abandoned. In the northern part of Vsevolozhsky District, to the south of the old Finnish border, Karelian Fortified Region (KaUR) is located, which was reconstructed as late as in the 1960s, but now seems to be abandoned as well. There is Bobochinsky tank range (195.975 km², founded in 1913) between Kamenka and Kirillovskoye and a number of military facilities in Vsevolozhsky District in the lowlands between Lake Ladoga and Saint Petersburg-Hiitola railroad, including Rzhevsky artillery range (founded in 1879), a huge area, 740 square kilometres (286 sq mi), encircled by the Road of Life, the roads Rzhevka – Novoye Devyatkino and Novoye Devyatkino – Matoksa and the coast of Lake Ladoga (available to visitors since 2003). In 2006 a Voronezh early warning radar was built in Lekhtusi, Vsevolozhsky District. The port of Vysotsk is a base of the Baltic Fleet. 138th Guards Motor Rifle Brigade is located in Kamenka, and in the 56th District Training Centre in Sertolovo.

Château de Soye (Morbihan)

Si vous disposez d’ouvrages ou d’articles de référence ou si vous connaissez des sites web de qualité traitant du thème abordé ici, merci de compléter l’article en donnant les références utiles à sa vérifiabilité et en les liant à la section « Notes et références » (modifier l’article, comment ajouter mes sources ?).
Le château en octobre 2005.
modifier – modifier le code – modifier Wikidata
Le château de Soye, est un bâtiment situé au lieu-dit Soye sur la commune de Ploemeur, dans le Morbihan (France).

Le château de Soye, situé sur la commune de Ploemeur, est construit entre 1784 et 1786 pour Laurent Esnoul Deschateles, armateur de la Compagnie des Indes et neveu du médecin et philosophe Julien Offray de La Mettrie. C’est dans ce château que naît l’ingénieur des constructions navales, inventeur, et homme politique Henri Dupuy de Lôme en 1816.
Le château de Soye sera également le théâtre d’empoisonnements perpétrés par Hélène Jégado en 1841 avant d’être vendu aux vicomtes de Solminihac puis à la ville de Lorient qui le transformera en école de plein air, auberge de jeunesse et cité des œuvres dédiées à l’enfance. Le 15 novembre 1936 il recevra la visite officielle de Jean Zay, ministre de l’Éducation nationale et des Beaux-Arts de 1936 à 1939.
Après la seconde Guerre mondiale, le château et son parc accueilleront une cité provisoire de baraques afin de loger les sinistrés de la ville détruite. En 1986, le château de Soye est proposé à la fondation du chanteur Jean-Luc Lahaye pour être transformé en centre d’accueil. Le projet n’aboutit pas et le château, dont la toiture est incendiée en 1988, tombe en ruine.
Un projet de réhabilitation du potager du XVIIIe siècle, de son orangerie et d’un baraquement des cités provisoires est en cours.
Le 28 mai 2015, la commune de Plœmeur achète le domaine de Soye à la ville de Lorient et à Lorient Agglomération, précédents propriétaires, afin d’entamer sa réhabilitation.
L’aspect très régulier, voire un peu sévère, du château évoque l’architecture des ingénieurs de Lorient mêlé aux influences régionalistes et versaillaises. Fortement inspiré de la maison de La Quintinie au potager du roi à Versailles, et laissant entrevoir des similitudes avec les malouinières, de Saint-Malo (dont sont originaires les propriétaires), le manoir (maison plus haute mise en perspective et couverte d’ardoises), deviendra « château » dans la conscience locale.
Le plan en rectangle simple donne lieu à une élévation de 3 travées côté nord et 5 travées côté sud. À l’aplomb de ces travées, 5 lucarnes dont 2 ovales, celles-ci évitent l’effet de monotonie et surtout rappellent celles du magasin des ventes de la Compagnie.
À l’est, une façade de 3 travées supporte un balcon en fer forgé représentant en son centre les lettres E et D entrelacées, monogramme façon “Marie Antoinette” du bâtisseur, le puissant armateur Esnoul Deschateles.
Le balcon surplombe le potager et fait face au soleil levant. Cette disposition rappelle de façon symbolique l’influence du négociant face à l’Est. C’est-à-dire face « aux Indes » et à « L’Orient ».
Le plan intérieur ressemble à celui des malouinières, l’escalier étant rejeté sur le côté. En l’absence de couloir, les pièces communiquent entre elles. Au cours du XVIIIe siècle, la simplification des espaces est de mise.
La construction du château

Bogner Cervinia Handschoen Rood Neah-D 3072 Wit Roze Blauw Rood Ski Jas Pira-D Wit Skibroek

Bogner Cervinia Handschoen Rood Neah-D 3072 Wit Roze Blauw Rood Ski Jas Pira-D Wit Skibroek

BUY NOW

€728,00
€582,00

, de 1784 à 1786, se serait faite en cachette d’Emilie Esnoul Deschateles qui l’aurait reçu en cadeau de mariage à l’instar du petit Trianon de Versailles. La réussite sociale, à cette époque était d’abord la constitution d’une fortune foncière, en terres ou en propriétés bâties à quelques lieux de la ville. Ces maisons de campagne étaient accompagnées de « jardins de propreté », c’est à dire de beaux jardins réguliers et entretenus.
Le premier aménagement du parc date de la fin du XVIIIe siècle et du début du XIXe siècle avec la plantation de plus de mille arbres. Ceux-ci sont disposés en trois alignements, d’une longueur de plus de 1 000 m, suivant les principes des jardins réguliers. Le dessin est une parfaite géométrisation de l’espace, les axes passant au centre de l’habitation. Axe principal : « L’avenue de Plœmeur » de 250 m et « L’avenue du Divit » de 310 m sont dans l’axe traditionnel passant au milieu du château. Lorsque l’allée conduit à un lieu prestigieux, elle est appelée avenue et est alors presque systématiquement bordées d’alignement. Les grandes rangées symétriques mettent en valeur le château. Axe perpendiculaire : La disposition de l’axe traditionnel appelle un deuxième axe perpendiculaire au premier. L’alignement face au potager aide à conduire le regard vers l’extérieur et son axe passe par le milieu du château. Du perron Est, on a une perspective de 250 m donnant sur les champs. Cette disposition est caractéristique des parcs des XVIIe et XVIIIe siècles. Un potager de 5 000 m2 situé au cœur du parc de près de 20 ha, constitue un ornement strictement codifié du jardin, conçu pour être vu et visité tel un « cabinet de curiosité botanique ». C’était un lieu de production pour la table, il devait approvisionner une nouvelle cuisine française friande de légumes primeurs, d’herbes aromatiques et de fruits fondants, provenant pour la plupart du monde entier par les navigateurs et explorateurs. Laurent Esnoul Deschateles a très probablement connu le médecin de la marine Galloys, responsable de l’éphémère jardin médicinal et botanique de Lorient et qui acclimatait et échangeait les espèces rares de Ceylan, des Antilles, de Chine et d’autres contrées.
Le propriétaire suivant, Louis Charles de Solminihac, Maire de Plœmeur au cours du XIXe siècle fit également partie du monde maritime en tant que commissaire principal de la marine et descendant de capitaines de port à Pondichéry et Port-Louis de l’Ile Maurice au temps de la Compagnie des Indes sacs lancel pas cher. Il y fit construire une orangerie vers 1860.
Le potager bien qu’agrémenté de plantes issues de l’exotisme au cours du XIXe siècle subsistât jusqu’à l’achat du domaine par la ville de Lorient en 1925.
Il est alors utilisé pour les besoin des enfants installés en école de plein air, colonies de vacances et auberge de jeunesse sur le site. Le potager produit les fruits et légumes pour la cantine.
Pendant la guerre la partie Est du potager est sacrifiée au profit d’un parking et d’une plateforme de réparation des véhicules de l’occupant.
Il faudra attendre l’arrivée des baraques pour qu’il retrouve une utilisation, en tant que jardins ouvriers à l’Ouest et école à l’Est. Après le départ de la cité provisoire, le potager tombe en désuétude et la nature y reprend ses droits. En 2006-2007, sous l’impulsion de Cap L’Orient, un chantier d’insertion travaille trois mois au défrichage ainsi qu’à la réhabilitation des murs ouest. Une grille est posée à l’entrée, permettant à l’association Mémoire de Soye de proposer un projet de valorisation.
Depuis 2007, sont conservées sur le site 2 et bientôt 3 pavillons provisoires (printemps 2016), uniques témoins du laboratoire d’expériences architecturales qu’à été la reconstruction sacs outlet. Propriété de l’association Mémoire de Soye, et implantés non loin du lavoir en béton subsistant de l’ancienne cité provisoire, l’ensemble est depuis 2014 en cours de protection au titre les monuments historiques ,
fLa façade sud en octobre 1898
Monogramme « Esnoul Deschateles »
Orangerie du potager, ancienne auberge de jeunesse.
L’aérium bogner france, dit “orangerie”, premier bâtiment Français à avoir été construit pour les besoins d’une école de plein air.
Le potager en cours de réhabilitation
Famille en baraque a Soye
Réfection de lavoir baraques en 2004
Baraquement 534.10 datant de la reconstruction de Lorient.
Pavillon UK.100 conservé sur le site depuis 2013.
Montage photo du projet d’ajout du 3eme pavillon à Soye (travaux à partir de mars 2016)
Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

London Real TV

London Real TV is a weekly independent video program filmed in London, UK Karen Millen Outlet Online 2016.

Founded by London based US born ex-city trader Brian Rose, the show debuted in October 23, 2011 with the YouTube video titled “Occupy Wall Street”. London Real has filmed over 200 episodes, has 250,000 subscribers, and been watched over 40 million times. London Real is consistently ranked in the Top 10 podcasts in the UK.
Usually each show is a single interview with the same participants. London Real interviews use an unscripted, unedited ‘live’ format 1 to 2 hours long, conducted by founder and host Brian Rose jordan sale.
London Real has established a reputation due to frank, in-depth discussions of often controversial topics such as banking and cryptocurrencies, personal development (spiritual growth) victoria beckham dresses, nutrition, exercise and bio-hacking, (h)ac(k)tivism, surveillance and whistleblowing or psychedelics.
Notable guests so far include The 4-Hour Chef author Tim Ferriss, 6 time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates business casual dresses, British Respect Party politician George Galloway, RT’s presenter Max Keiser, Pulitzer Prize winning author and polymath Jared Diamond, MI5 whistleblower Annie Machon and Bruce Parry from the BBC documentary series Tribe.
In a test upload containing pre-show conversation (since removed) with Max Keiser, Brian Rose mentions connections to kscc (an alleged darknet hacker (group?)) with ties to Anonymous, the 3301 Cicada puzzle and Occupy.
As one trademark of the show, towards the end of each episode guests are asked the following 3 questions:
London Real’s motto is “It’s all about the journey” (also used in the logo), a theme which most guests arrive at while answering the questions above.
London Real has a sister show called Silicon Real (hosted and founded by Brian Rose) about the people of the London Technology startup scene (often referred to as Silicon Roundabout).

John Hodgkinson (footballer)

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
John Hodgkinson (1871–1944) was an English professional footballer who played at half-back for Southampton and New Brompton in the 1890s.
Hodgkinson was born in Tunstall, Staffordshire and was playing for his local side when he was spotted by a scout from Southern League Southampton.
After a successful trial, he moved to the south coast in December 1895 making his debut for the “Saints” when he took over from George Marshall against Chatham at the Antelope Ground on 18 January 1896. Hodgkinson retained his place for the rest of the season, making seven appearances

Sandor Rolly R0467H Round Neckline Walking Decoration Comfortable Knitted Crimson Red Dress

Sandor Rolly R0467H Round Neckline Walking Decoration Comfortable Knitted Crimson Red Dress

BUY NOW

$193.20
$135.00

, scoring twice (both in a 5–0 defeat of New Brompton on 28 March) with Southampton finishing in third place. Saints’ trainer, Bill Dawson, nicknamed him “Ironside” ted baker uk outlet, as his short cropped hair and rolled-up sleeves gave him a tough image, which he maintained throughout his time with the Saints.
Hodgkinson retained his place for the start of the next season, as Saints went through the season undefeated. Hodgkinson and his fellow defenders only conceded 18 goals in 20 matches, as Southampton claimed the Southern League title for the first of six times over the next eight seasons Replica Bogner sale. Hodgkinson missed the final five matches of the League season through injury, with local schoolmaster William Ponting replacing him. Hodgkinson was ever-present in the FA Cup where the Saints reached the Second Round proper, losing 3–1 to Newton Heath after a replay.
In the close-season, Southampton recruited the experienced Bob Petrie and Hodgkinson was released, joining fellow Southern League team MAX & Co.Hot Selling, New Brompton.

Dieter Raffler

Dieter Raffler (* 12. Juli 1942 in Graz) ist ein deutscher Gestalter und Hochschullehrer.

Dieter Raffler studierte von 1957 bis 1961 Bildhauerei an der Kunstgewerbeschule Graz und von 1962 bis 1964 bei Heinrich Kirchner an der Akademie der Bildenden Künste München. Es folgte ein Produktdesign-Studium an der HfG Ulm, welches er 1969 als einer der letzten Studenten vor deren Auflösung beendete adidas online shop. Die Mitarbeit in zahlreichen namhaften und stilbildenden Projekten u.a. der Entwicklungsgruppe Zeischegg (Helit Stapelascher), Peter Raake (Ulmer Koffer) und erste eigene Aufträge, wie die Gestaltung des Gardena Systems führten 1968 zur Gründung der “Entwicklunggruppe für Design : Franko Clivio, Dieter Raffler” mit Aufträgen aus der deutschen Industrie, für Architekten und Behörden. Das Designstudio Raffler gründete sich 1985 nach Auflösung der Entwicklungsgruppe und gestaltet Produkte für Ski, Wassersport und Fahrrad u.a. für GEZE und Tyrolia.
Nach einem Lehrauftrag 1974–1976 an der HdK Bogner Jacket Outlet, heute UdK Berlin, am Lehrstuhl für Designgrundlagen (FB 3) bei Nick Roericht, erfolgte 1995 der Ruf für 2D +3D Gestaltungsgrundlagen an den Fachbereich Design der Hochschule Anhalt in Dessau. 2007 emeritiert, lehrt Dieter Raffler  u.a Bogner Outlet. Biomorphologie und Produktentwicklung sowie methodisches Entwerfen.
Dieter Raffler ist seit 1966 mit Christine Raffler verheiratet, Vater eines Sohnes und lebt und arbeitet in Ulm und Dessau.
“An der Hochschule in Ulm haben wir verinnerlicht, dass gutes Design eine Haltung braucht converse online.”

Georges Ulmer

Georges Ulmer (1962)
modifier
Georges Ulmer de son vrai nom Jørgen Frederik Ulmer, né le 16 février 1919 à Copenhague (Danemark) et mort le 29 septembre 1989 à Marseille (Bouches-du-Rhône), est un auteur-compositeur-interprète et acteur d’origine danoise naturalisé français. Il est le père de la chanteuse Laura Ulmer.

Par un hasard de la vie, le jeune Jørgen grandit en Espagne où il commence à travailler en jouant, écrivant et composant pour le cinéma. Mais c’est en France qu’il trouvera très tôt la consécration avec son immortel cliché touristique parisien, Pigalle, dont il coécrit en 1944 les paroles avec Géo Koger et compose la musique avec Guy Luypaerts, sac lancel,. À sa sortie en 1946, la chanson fait scandale et est interdite de diffusion à la radio. Outre sa propre interprétation, la chanson sera notamment reprise par Colette Renard, Jean Sablon, Les Compagnons de la chanson, Charles Dumont, Éric Bouvelle, Jacques Ferchit, Maurice Larcange, Franck Pourcel, Paul Anka, Michel Pruvot, André Verchuren et le groupe Pigalle christian louboutin pas cher.
En 2005, le terre-plein central du boulevard de Clichy prend le nom de Promenade Georges-Ulmer en son hommage.
« Clochards nike soccer jerseys 2016 outlet, camelots, tenanciers de bistrots, trafiquants de coco, Pigalle ! Petit’s femm’s qui vous sourient en vous disant : « Tu viens sacs pas cher, chéri » Et Prosper qui dans un coin discrètement surveille son gagne-pain… »

Dark rock

modifier
Le dark rock (ou dark alternative) est un style musical regroupant les genres rock gothique, rock alternatif et heavy metal qui partagent généralement les mêmes caractéristiques musicales et les thèmes lyriques à un niveau varié, sans pour autant être considérés comme partie intégrante des mouvements gothique ou metal.
La musique dark rock accompagne une variété de concepts et de styles musicaux, ses caractéristiques fondamentaux se basant sur les paroles moroses et romantiques centrées sur l’amour et la mort, et sur une atmosphère musicale oppressante. Le dark rock utilise davantage des éléments de goth et de rock alternatif que de heavy metal, et les compositions font usage de nuances plus axées musique électronique (en particulier les morceaux de piano synthétisé).
Dave Thompson, dans son ouvrage The Dark Reign of Gothic Rock, résume l’imprécision du dark rock comme telle : « si le dark rock, le rock goth maillots 2016, le rock appelez-le-comme-ça-vous-chante maillots de foot vente, peut se résumer en une seule phrase, la musique, ses créateurs et son histoire n’en ont jamais entendu parlé robe sandro. En vingt années de développement, et deux décennies d’avance, le seul point commun se centre sur l’individualisme de chaque musicien. »
Le terme de « dark rock » est utilisé depuis le début des années 1980, d’abord pour décrire certains aspects négatifs du rock and roll Massif Bogner Ski. Le journal The Mass Media: Opposing Viewpoints décrit le dark rock comme « une musique populaire qui incite à la violence est dont les messages sont à caractère clairement sexuel. » Malgré ce premier usage, Paradise Lost est souvent considéré comme le créateur du genre au milieu des années 1990 lorsque les membres du groupe décrivent leurs chansons sous la catégorie dark rock lors d’entrevues,. À la seconde moitié des années 1990, des groupes de heavy metal comme Secret Discovery et Paradise Lost étendent leur répertoire avec des éléments sonores modernes en produisant un son plus oppressant et mélodique actuellement catégorisé de dark rock.
En Finlande à la même période, un style très similaire de dark rock est lancé par des groupes comme HIM,, qui, depuis le début des années 1990, mêle les thèmes romantiques du rock gothique aux qualités musicales du metal gothique, mieux défini dans leur EP 666 Ways to Love: Prologue publié en 1995, et dans leur premier album Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666 publié en 1997.

Gonzalo Redondo

Gonzalo Redondo Gálvez (Don Benito, 1936 – Pamplona, 18 de abril de 2006) fue un sacerdote e historiador español

Bogner hombre Dalila-D chaqueta de esquí 3123 verde multicolor

Bogner hombre Dalila-D chaqueta de esquí 3123 verde multicolor

BUY NOW

€1,435.00
€429.00

, especializado en el estudio de la historia de la Iglesia en España y el franquismo, profesor en la Universidad de Navarra. Fue miembro del Opus Dei.
En 1957 se licenció en Historia y en 1964 se ordenó sacerdote. Estuvo influido por el pensamiento del escritor santanderino Marcelino Menéndez Pelayo y por el fundador del Opus Dei 2016 bolsos dior, Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer. Su primer trabajo importante fue Las empresas políticas de José Ortega y Gasset: “El Sol,” “Crisol,” “Luz” (1970), su tesis doctoral. En 1993 publicó Historia de la Iglesia en España 1931-1939, dividida en dos volúmenes: «La Segunda República (1931-1936)» y «La Guerra Civil (1936-1939)». También fue autor de Historia de la Iglesia en el mundo contemporáneo (1979).
Su última obra fue Política, cultura y sociedad en la España de Franco (1939-1975), que consta de dos volúmenes: el I, «La configuración del Estado español, nacional y católico (1939-1947)» (1999)

Bogner mujer Pira-D chaqueta de esquí 3172 blanco

Bogner mujer Pira-D chaqueta de esquí 3172 blanco

BUY NOW

€1,526.00
€443.00

, y el II, «Los intentos de las minorías dirigentes de modernizar el Estado tradicional español (1947-1956)», subdividido a su vez en otros dos tomos individuales «II-1 (1947-1951)» (2005) y «II-2 (1951-1956)» (2009) 2016 bolsos hermes birkin. En el primero de los vólumenes denomina al régimen franquista una «democracia orgánica» en lugar de «dictadura».

Le Magicien (nouvelle)

Le Magicien est une nouvelle de Dino Buzzati figurant dans le recueil Le K, publié pour la première fois en Italie en 1966.
Alors que Buzzatti (l’écrivain qui se met en scène comme narrateur) rentre chez lui, fatigué et déprimé, il trouve chez lui Schiassi, un homme mystérieux que tout le monde croit déjà avoir vu, certains disant qu’il est magicien

Bogner Cervinia Handschoen Rood Pira-D Skibroek Wit Classics Neah-D 3072 Rood Wit Blauw Zwart Ski Jas

Bogner Cervinia Handschoen Rood Pira-D Skibroek Wit Classics Neah-D 3072 Rood Wit Blauw Zwart Ski Jas

BUY NOW

€728,00
€582,00

. Schiassi entraîne le narrateur dans sa déprime en lui démontrant que ses efforts d’écrivain sont voués à l’échec, que de nos jours la littérature et l’art en général n’intéressent plus personne et qu’il y a de plus en plus d’œuvres qui paraissent. Mais alors que le narrateur est complètement abattu, quelque chose traverse l’air qui n’est ni un souffle, ni une odeur, ni un bruit. Cette puissance douce éveille le narrateur et un espoir naît en lui : celui que toute œuvre d’art est ce qui différencie l’homme du monde animal. Le narrateur s’emporte et parle avec éloquence quand soudain, Schiassi le coupe et lui dit « Tu as compris. Je te voyais si abattu que je suis venu te voir pour te remonter le moral » doudoune en ligne.
Comme toutes les nouvelles du recueil herve leger paris, celle-ci est à placer dans un contexte bien précis[non neutre]. L’auteur dit lui-même que la France et l’Italie (son propre pays) ne conçoivent pas l’art de la même façon[réf. nécessaire]

Bogner Ski

Bogner Ski Wear Hommes

BUY NOW

€1.475,56
€407,00

.